| Developed in Czech Republic as personal firearms, the VZ61 has a very fast shooting speed. It is compact and designed to resist breaking due to quick shooting.|
- Weapon description
Dual Scorpion VZ.61 is a machine pistol in CrossFire.
The Dual Scorpion VZ.61 is another dual wielded submachine gun that has high rate of fire. It uses .32 ACP and each weapon holds 20 rounds per magazine (40 rounds in total).
It is similar to Dual Kriss Super V, because it has medium accuracy since it is dual wielded, pretty fast reloading speed, and moderate-high damage dealing. Because of its rate of fire, it resulted a high recoil.
Similar to most recent stock SMG, this gun features tagging effect, slowing down enemies upon successful hit.
- Medium-high damage dealing.
- Moderate accuracy.
- Very high rate of fire.
- High magazine capacity.
- Moderate drawing speed.
- Moderate reloading speed.
- Has a tagging effect.
- Always in dual mode (still gives high accuracy).
- Medium high recoil.
- Easily runs dry.
- Loses accuracy when sprayed.
- Due to the rate of fire, the recoil easily increased.
- Damage reduced in both mid-to-long range.
- CF West
- CF Philippines
- CF Vietnam
- CF China
- CF Brazil
- CF Indonesia
- CF Russia
- This is the second compact rapid fire added to CrossFire, following the MAC-10. Unlike MAC-10, Dual Scorpion is correctly placed into the SMG slot and will get ammo boost perk from Thompson-Infernal Dragon.
- This gun's name should be spelled as "Škorpion" instead of "Scorpion". They mistakenly named this gun while they were in the development stage.
- This gun is officially called "Samopal Vz. 61" as its finalized name in 1961, developed in 1959 by Miroslav Rybář.
- In Battle Royale, this weapon has sprinting animation when running.