Dual Double Barrel is a pair of sawed off double barrel shotguns featured in CrossFire.
The Dual Double Barrel deals high damage in close to medium ranges. But it has the slowest rate of fire than any other pistols and is also inaccurate at long range (due to it actually being a Shotgun). This gun has slow reloading time and low ammo count of only 4 shells with 20 in reserve, so it's not recommended to play with this gun in Pistol Only matches.
Despite occupying the secondary slot, it is still considered a shotgun and requires the shotgun mag item to increase spare ammo, and for this reason it does not receive ammo boost when equipping the D.E-Born Beast/Barrett Iron Shark/D.E El Dorado/Raging Bull-Gun Knife.
- High accuracy.
- High damage dealing.
- Narrow pellet spread.
- Narrow crosshair.
- Always on dual mode.
- Accuracy loses over range.
- Damage reduction over range.
- Very slow rate of fire (slowest of all weapons)
- Very low magazine capacity.
- Slow reloading speed.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF West
CF Korea CF Japan
- CF Indonesia
- CF Brazil
- If another player watches someone using this gun in first person view, the reload animation won't show, making players think that other players using this gun use fast-reload hack. This glitch has been fixed in recent patches.
- In CF West, the Dual Double Barrel was changed from a pistol to a shotgun on the May 21st 2014 patch. It is now much easier to obtain the Big Game Hunter ribbon.
- This is the only break-action shotgun in CF that uses side-by-side design (aside from the Dual Desperado which is quad-barrels). All other break-action shotguns uses over-and-under design.
- In CF Vietnam, this weapon was planned to be available in the Black Market, but later got scrapped to the Item Shop.