| This set of short compact shotguns allows for optimal maneuverability while packing as much power as many other full sized shotguns. Because they are so compact, they're easy to handle and highly destructive.|
- Weapon description
It's unable to reload cancel due to its break-action nature, but 8 rounds capacity is adequate enough for players to take on 2-3 opponents between reloads.
- Medium to high damage dealing.
- Medium to high accuracy.
- Medium recoil.
- Fast reloading time.
- Damage loses on long range.
- Slow rate of fire.
- Unable to do a reload cancel, since it is a full reload.
- Wide shell spreading.
- Cannot be fired while reloading.
Available in all CrossFire version.
- If the player fires only 1 or 2 shots then reload, the animation shows that players reload both guns at once even if they didn't fire all rounds in one gun. The same thing happens with Dual Double Barrel.
- Due to a client glitch in CF Vietnam, the Desperados' gun sounds won't play, making it an effective "silenced shotgun", especially in Ghost Mode. This glitch has been fixed in recent patches.
- CrossFire Indonesia is the only CrossFire version that sells Dual Desperado as GP Capsule. All other CrossFire versions have this gun in the Item shop as GP item.
- Meanwhile, CrossFire China is the only version that sells Dual Desperado in cash.
- This weapon is designed based on the FAMARS Rombo full-length barrelled shotgun. In CrossFire, it has the buttstock removed to make it possible to dual-wield the shotgun.
- Originally a Desperado (single-wield) was planned but it was later changed to Dual Desperado, probably because the firepower is too weak for this gun to be used effectively with just 4 shoots. BagIcon and Killmark can still be found in CF China.
- While shooting, the Dual Desperado ejects rifle casings but when reloading it ejects the spent shotgun shells correctly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.