Dual Colt is the first dual-wielded pistol and it's a dual wield version of Colt 1911 featured in CrossFire.
Dual Colt has slightly lower damage than the single-wielded Colt 1911, but it has the same accuracy and recoil. It has a larger ammo capacity to make it useful to take down multiple enemies. The Dual Colt also has a high rate of fire via quick-tapping. As it's dual-wielded, it needs a longer time to reload than the single-wielded one.
In CF Philippines, it is one of the obtainable weapons in Supply Boxes in Mutation Mode & variants.
- Moderate damage dealing.
- High magazine capacity.
- Moderate drawing time.
- Very fast firing rate when tapping (LMB).
- Obtainable in Supply Boxes (CF Philippines only).
- Relatively high recoil for hit 'n' run.
- Slow reloading time.
- Easily runs dry.
- CF China
- CF West
- CF Indonesia
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF Brazil
- The Dual Colt features the most ammo variety from different servers, with CF West using the correct amount 14 (7x2), while CF China and CF Philippines having the most unrealistic one 24 (12x2).
- Unlike its single variant, the gun's hammer of the Dual Colt is cocked which correctly enables it to fire since it is a single-action pistol.
- The Dual Colt's reloading animation was taken from Counter Strike's Dual Berettas reload sequence, with the character spinning the right-hand gun before inserting the magazines.
- In CF Vietnam, this gun was released after the Gold variant has been released.