| The Tigr self-loading hunting rifles are intended for big-and medium-size game hunting under various climatic conditions. The rifles are based on the venerable SVD Dragunov sniper rifle and differ in their improved accuracy of fire.|
- Izhmash's website
Dragunov Tigr 9 is a sniper rifle variant of Dragunov featured in CrossFire.
This gun is modernized version of Dragunov with major improvements, feature a black and gray texture with silver metal scope, similar to the skin pattern of AK47-Scope BS. Unlike the normal Dragunov in most servers, this gun has only 5-round magazine with 30 in reserve (but featured 10-round magazine with 20 in reserve in PH), although its firepower has been slightly increased so it has better chance to 1-hit kill enemies at mid range.
Among all Dragunov variants, this gun underwent the most change, notably a unique set of firing and drawing sound effect, plus an unique scope. It also corrects out the unzoom feature and now function like other semi-automatic sniper rifles like DSR-1 or PSG-1.
- CF Russia
- CF West
- CF Philippines
- CF Vietnam
- CF Brazil
- CF Español
- The real name of this gun is Tigr but we can understand is Tiger too.
- The killmark of this weapon has the magazine inserted, unlike the original variant that shows no magazine.
- In CF Philippines, this gun along with Desert Eagle-Snake remain in Mega Lotto for 2 years since 2016, but finally got removed permanently from Mega Lotto.
- This is also the only version that features with 10-rounds magazine.
- In CF Vietnam, this gun was featured as the best prize in the "Sniper Capsule", with the secondary prize being PPK, a pistol that was exclusive for CF Japan for many years. The crate was quietly removed later.
- The magazine of this gun have an incorrect cartridge size.
- In real life, some models of the rangefinder of PSO-1 scope shows the standing height in stationary mode is 1.5m (some variants have 1.7m) and crouching height.