Desert Eagle-Silencer is a silenced pistol variant of Desert Eagle features in CrossFire.
This is the second silenced pistol in the game after the MK23-Silencer.
It has the same stainless steel finish as the original, but featuring a black suppressor with a 10 round magazine. It has less recoil and low firing noise due to the silencer. It also has faster draw speed than other Desert Eagle variants (except VVIP and their reskinned variants), but has slightly slower reload speed.
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Fast drawing speed than other D.Es (except VVIP and their reskinned variants).
- Less recoil than other D.Es.
- Low firing noise than other D.Es.
- Quite slow firing speed.
- Slow reloading speed compared to other D.Es.
- CF China
- CF Brazil
- CF West
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF Indonesia
- Unlike the M4A1-S, this gun is mistakenly called Desert Eagle-Silence (instead of Silencer) on the BagIcon and Storage text. Technically, it should be called Desert Eagle-S because the Desert Eagle-Scope is already spelled properly.
- This is the first weapon to feature ammo inconsistency glitch and also it's 1 of few variants that retains the original stats of DE in CF Vietnam.
- Unlike other Desert Eagle variants, the reload animation of this pistol is similar to its counterpart in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
- In CF West and CF Philippines, the gun has a passive effect in Shadow Mode: when equipped, it acts as a sound gauge rate decrease item (that can also be bought for GP in CF West). This makes it the only non-VIP weapon in both versions that has special effects when equipped.