Desert Eagle-Rio is a pistol variant of Desert Eagle for Olympic Rio 2016.
The skin of this weapon is the combination of 2 colors from Brazil's flag - Green and Yellow. It comes with a 9-round magazine (+2) in some versions. Otherwise everything is same with the stock variant.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Brazil
- CF Russia
- CF Philipines
- CF West
- CF Korea
- CF Indonesia
- This is the first non-CF-tournament variant to feature fixed original magazine size. Unlike Desert Eagle-Blue Crystal having ammo buffed in some versions.
- Except CF China, this is the very first 7-round DE variant available in Black Market, including CF Vietnam. Many Vietnamese players consider this gun as a joke (even worse than DE-Pink Crystal) since there's no stats difference comparing with the original one. Plus, DE in Vietnam is seriously nerfed, thus, many players would prefer buying the classic DE or renting DE-Blue Crystal (later replaced by the DE-Gradation after the Mileage Shop updated) rather than winning DE-Rio.
- When this weapon was firstly released in CF BR, DE-Rio features the same ammo cap as all other versions. However, March 2017 update fixed the ammo cap to 9 bullets per mag.
- By coincidence, DE Rio was released during the time Vietnamese athlete Hoang Xuan Vinh won a medal for the Pistol Shooting in Olympic 2016. VTC used this event to promote for Rio Special Capsule as well.
- In CF China, it's swap the sale price in shop with Kukri-Rio, made it became the expensive but also worst Desert Eagle variants here.