CheyTac M200 is a high caliber sniper rifle featured in CrossFire.
CheyTac M200 is the second silenced sniper rifle in Crossfire after the VSK-94. It comes with a 7-round magazine (21 in reserve) and two-level zoom scope, just like most bolt action sniper rifles, though the second zoom does higher zoom than other rifles. It has a moderately fast draw/reload speed, although bolt cycling speed is still slow.
The CheyTac M200 features full wallbang damage like the Barrett M82A1. It also has a camo skin and shares the scope design with Knight SR-25. Uniquely, this gun is the first sniper rifle equipped with stabilizing device which causes no accuracy lost when taking damage while zoomed in.
On some occasions, this gun only deals 87-99 damage around lower torso to the feet, and thus may put the user in danger if his target manages to survive and return fire. This maybe a balance toward its advantages.
- Very high accuracy (even from long ranges).
- Very high damage dealing.
- Decent magazine capacity (7/35).
- Double scope phase.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Fast reloading speed.
- Full wallbang.
- Stabilizer device (which causes no lack of accuracy whilst player take damage when zoomed in).
- Quiet firing noise due to suppressor.
- Relatively slow bolt-cycling speed.
- Sometimes only deals 87-99 damage.
- Very heavy.
- Available in all CrossFire versions
- The CheyTac M200 Intervention was developed as a precision long range rifle capable of kills beyond 2200 yards (2000 meters). It's powerful .408 CheyTac round is more accurate and has more energy at very long ranges than the .50 BMG round of the Barrett M82A1.
- This sniper rifle is called "Intervention" in other media and in real life.
- CheyTac is pronounced as "shy-tec" or "shay-tec".
- Unlike Barrett M82A1, this gun will lie down on its bipod if dropped.
- In CF North America, CheyTac M200 appears to be 100% accurate if unscoped where the bullet will go straight to the center of the screen regardless of distance. This is presumably a glitch.
- The killmark of this weapon in CF China is colored slightly white instead of light yellow in most versions.
- DISCLAIMER: The provided killmark in this article has been edited to show a black outline to fit with CF Wikia style.