| "Butcher wants revenge. Runaway in fear or be prepared to meet your butcher knife demise."|
- in-game description
Butcher is a male character featured in CrossFire.
This is the first Halloween-themed character featured in CrossFire, to celebrate the 2019's Halloween.
The BL side has mask on and uses ripped brown clothes with a rope on the neck, he also has a butcher's knife on his waist. The GR side has a white ripped shirt and blue pants, he also has a rope on his neck and a butcher's knife on his waist.
Uniquely, he also comes up with exclusive skills that are quite useful in matches.
- CF Philippines
- CF Brazil
- CF West
- CF Indonesia
- CF Russia
- CF Vietnam
- Reduced Fall Damage.
- Flash Guard (stackable with counterpart items).
- Increased Shift-key Movement Speed while equipped with a melee weapon.
- Both GR and BL textures are identical, with some minor differences; however, the HUD on the GR side doesn't share the model with the BL one like N-22. Furthermore, it still uses the male characters' long-sleeved arm model, which makes his arms look strangely big.
- Unique from all characters, when this character dies, he will release a special ghost aura effect.
- In CF Philippines, Butchers who are infected in Mutation Mode (and variants) and killed the first time will still release the special ghost aura effect.
- Later patches in CF Philippines, Butcher's special ghost aura effect cannot be seen anymore.
- In CF West and CF Brazil, this character is named Jason, which is obviously inspired by the main character from Friday the 13th series, Jason Voorhees. The BL character model also highly resembles to Jason's appearance as well.
- In CF Vietnam, this character is named Joker, which is inspired by the famous supervillain from the Batman series by DC Comics. However, this name is rather odd since this character doesn't resemble to Joker's appearance at all.
- In CF Philippines, Butcher's movement speed is faster when equipped with any melee weapon. It was later fixed on October 15.
- If you equipped any sunglasses, it will remove his mask (on BL side) and reveal his face, similar to Subject Alpha and SAS.