Bladed Knuckles is a variant of the Knuckles featured in CrossFire.
The Bladed Knuckles feature two extra blades attached to the center of each brass knuckle. These additional blades increase the attack range greatly, allowing players to take down their enemies at a much longer distance than the original Knuckles. They are still very lightweight and have a slightly faster secondary/RMB attack than the original.
- High rate of punch on primary attack mode.
- High damage on secondary attack mode.
- Long attack range.
- Lightweight (No speed reduction).
- Slightly faster RMB attack speed than normal Knuckles.
- Low rate of punch on secondary attack mode.
- Low damage on primary attack mode.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF West
- CF Philippines
- CF Indonesia
- CF Korea
- CF Brazil
- There is a "CROSSFIRE" logo on both grips of this weapon.
- It has a different model compared to the original Knuckles.
- This weapon features a new "stabbing sound" effect when hitting objects/opponents, making it quite unique comparing to other Knuckles variants.
- This weapon has longer range than the Brass Knuckles, but the RMB is as fast as the Brass Knuckles, making it OPed (over-powered).
- It is named 'Blade Knuckles' in CF Philippines, dropping "d" in the "Bladed" word, and for a long time did not have a stabbing sound effect when hitting objects/opponents.
- The stabbing sound has been put back in recent patches.
- It's one of the most welcomed melee weapons in CF Vietnam due to the longer range and quick recovery time on secondary attack (but still slower than Dual Karambit and Spanner). Following many events, lots of senior players using this melee weapon.
- The range of the Bladed Knuckles is heavily exaggerated in-game, with the blades being only a few inches/centimeters long, yet they outrange weapons like the Kukri.