|"The Bio Grenade can only be used in Mutation Mode. It's more destructive than a standard fragmentation grenade and especially harms mutants."
- Weapon description
Bio Grenades are special grenades that can only be used in Mutation Mode (and variants) for attacking mutants with its high massive damage. It can deals up to 500-1000 damage toward mutants. It features a black skin with orange stripes at the top and bottom with a skull at the center while also receives a unique explosion sound and effect.
In all CrossFire versions, Bio Grenade can be obtained by Supply Crates in Mutation Mode & variants (except CF Vietnam) or it can be purchased in the Item Shop.
- Available in all CrossFire versions.
- This weapon can be considered as the very first Anti-Mutant weapon, though it's not acknowledged ingame.
- This grenade's damage varies on what mutant it hits, but takes a considerable amount of health out of the mutants, up to a max of 1000.
- In CF Vietnam, due to a client glitch, this grenade cannot be used in Hero Mode. If you equip it, it simply won't be available when you start the match.
- Also in CF Vietnam, you can't pick up this grenade from Supply Box in Mutation Mode & variants, as the Heart Grenade is in its place instead. This has been complained many times by players because the Heart Grenade is simply ridiculous and useless in Mutation Mode.
- In CF China, there was a glitch that players can use this grenade in normal modes. It has been fixed.