Barrett M82A1-Ultimate Goldsmith is a variant of the Barrett M82A1 sniper rifle.
The famous anti-materiel and very powerful sniper rifle chambered with .50 BMG and each magazine holds 10 rounds of it. Despite of its power, this sniper rifle also has high accuracy but very heavy. This weapon has been carved with Flying Dragon skin and plated with 24-karat gold, so it has more value and wanted by the collectors.
- CF China
- CF West
- CF Vietnam
- CF Indonesia
- CF Russia
- CF Brazil
- CF Philippines
- This is the first "double reskin" Barrett, as it has Ultimate Gold skin painted directly over the Flying Dragon design. It's also the first weapon to have "double reskin" variant, the second weapons is KAC Chainsaw-Ultimate Goldsmith followed by Mauser M1896-Ultimate Goldsmith.
- In CF Vietnam, this gun is once again called M82A1-Ultimate Goldsmith, and thus it stands alongside Peony and Born Beast variant instead of together with its predecessor variants.
- This is the only variant to feature a normal zoom scope (AWM texture) in CF Vietnam. Since it and the Peony variant are limited edition, this is most likely intentional.
- CF Vietnam is also the only version to offer this gun as limited edition weapon. This is probably due to its power and value.
- This gun was first released in a limited edition capsule on November 2015 patch in the Happy Teacher's Day capsule (Vietnamese has Teacher's Day on Nov 20th) - the capsule returns in June 2016 patch and is called "Summer Day", but preview image still calls it Happy Teacher's Day
- CF Indonesia is the only version that named this weapon as Barrett-RD3-Ultimate Gold, reflecting its double reskin between Flying Dragon (Royal Dragon 3) and Ultimate Gold.