Similar to M4A1-S Jewelry, it is studded with diamonds, a glass chamber with a magical rose inside and use the long-barreled model like the Peony variant; however, its color background is pink instead of light yellow and there's a doll simply sitting on the scope. This variant shares the same animation of Barrett M82A1-Born Beast Imperial Gold as players don't need to tilt the gun to pull the bolt back or swing back heavily after each shot. It comes with 11 rounds (+1 from VVIP perk) per magazine and improved drawing, reloading and bolt-cycling speed.
- CF China
- CF Brazil
- 100% EXP bonus for the owner.
- 20% EXP bonus for everybody in the same room.
- 10% GP bonus for everybody in the same room.
- Earn Achievement much faster (100% faster).
- Ammo refill for each successful headshots.
- +1 bullets for every sniper rifle owned.
- The doll on the scope is simply a decoration for the weapon and has no function for it, unlike the one on M4A1-S Jewelry who assists the soldier in reloading the rifle.
- Ironically, the scope texture is a recolored version of Barrett M82A1-Born Beast's (albeit the Vision Scope feature), which is illogical as the scope model and scope texture are not in sync together. The reason is likely because the developers are too lazy to create a new scope model.
- During the test, this weapon's model is based on the Peony variant, which features small muzzle break. When officially released, the muzzle break was changed to a bigger one like the Flying Dragon one, which makes it look bulkier than before.
- In CF China, this weapon was only sold for a limited time; however, players can get it temporarily through various events.