Barrett M82A1-Flying Dragon is a sniper rifle variant of Barrett M82A1 featured in CrossFire.
It features a shining silver dragon with many gold details along with the black-red color background on the gun. Uniquely, it also features sparkling effects around the weapon.
This gun still features a standard 10-round magazine (30 in reverse) with enhanced reload speed and slightly lighter weight.
- CF West
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF China
- CF Brazil
- CF Indonesia
- CF Korea
- CF Español
- Unlike the Royal Dragon and Legend Dragon variants, CF Vietnam charges more for Flying Dragon crates (12 Vcoin per crate instead of 10). This could be because Flying Dragon weapons have high quality texture and sparkling effects.
- CF Vietnam named this gun Barrett M99-Chaos Dragon, just like the original Barrett M82A1 misspelled. Despite this, advertising still say it's Barrett M82A1-Chaos Dragon. Interestingly enough, the texture file actually corrected this and call it M82A1, since the error was made on Royal Dragon and Legend Dragon variant.
- This is one of the best Barrett M82A1 variants in CF Indonesia due to its faster reload, drawing, and bolt cycling time (but still didn't match for the Barrett M82A1-Born Beast and its variants) probably because this gun along with Desert Eagle-Scope Furious Dragon meant to celebrate 5th CF Indonesia anniversary but this gun still packs the low damage in Mutation Mode and variants. Due to the fact above, this gun is very hard to win in CF Indonesia, many players spun around 300 capsules and already won many Desert Eagle-Scope Furious Dragons but still can't win this gun.
- In CF Philippines, this gun is named Bakunawa, a dragon deity in Philippine mythology which is believed to be the cause of eclipses. However, its reskinned variant (Flying Dragon Ultimate Goldsmith) is called Flying Dragon instead.
- Its BagIcon image and in third-person view show that it uses the new model, with a slightly longer barrel and smaller muzzle. However in-game, it still uses the similar model with the stock variant. This also applies to the Ultimate Goldsmith variant but only ia n third-person view.
- So far, this is the only Barrett M82A1 variant that used to create the most double-reskinned variants: Barrett M82A1-Ultimate Goldsmith, Barrett M82A1-Flying Dragon Ultimate Goldsmith, and Barrett M82A1-Celestial Dragon. However, only the Flying Dragon Ultimate Goldsmith is confirmed to be the variant of this gun, as the other two are not considered as such.