Balloon Hammer is a melee variant of the Vietnamese exclusive melee, Wood Hammer.
- CF China
- CF Korea
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF Brazil
- CF West
Balloon Hammer shares the same mallet design with Wood Hammer but it has a red handle with baby blue mallet with CF logo painted on it.
Comparing to the original variant, this one has vast improved stats, both faster attack and draw speed, but still retains weak power.
Due to material difference, the Balloon hammer utlilizes different sound effect, which produce more of a "toyish" feeling rather than using real weapon. Balloon Hammer is best used to "troll" your opponents because there's nothing more embarrassing than to be killed by a toy device.
- Unlike the Wooden Hammer, Balloon Hammer (and all later-released Wooden Hammer variants) has its own third person animation (with the attack animation is reused from Keris). The Wooden Hammer shares its third person animation with BC-Axe instead.
- Strangely enough, the Balloon Hammer has no unique killmark, but instead shared with Wooden Hammer. This is likely because Wooden Hammer is not available outside CF Vietnam, so the Balloon Hammer is the only weapon to take this shape, hence there's no need to make its own killmark and people can still tell the weapon used against them with this killmark.
- However, in CF Vietnam, since both Balloon Hammer and Wooden Hammer are available in this version and since they shared the same killmark, players can't tell that the person is using Wooden Hammer or Balloon Hammer upon seeing the killmark, unless the player face against that person.
- In CF Vietnam, Balloon Hammer's stats were changed, allowing it to score 1-hit kill with secondary attack. Prior to this weapon's release, numerous people suspected that VTC is doing a false advertising by showing Balloon Hammer's stat as 100% power, but by the time it was released, the stat was actually changed to accommodate to it.
- This makes Balloon Hammer the first weapon to receive a stat buff rather than nerfing in CF Vietnam. Later, it is followed by Hunting Knife.
- It is very likely that this buff were done to prevent Balloon Hammer from mostly outclassed by other melee weapons, since it is placed in GP Black Market and players wouldn't likely spin for it if it shares the same stats with Wood Hammer (beside from its attack speed).