Shotgun, SMG, Rifle, MG or Sniper), a Secondary weapon (Pistol, Dual Double Barrel or the MAC-10) and 3 grenades (A, B and C type, requires owning Grenade Bag). The default Knife (Wood Hammer in VN) is always present in all Bags and cannot be removed, players can only remove other equipped melee.
Upon creating account, players are given 2 Bags in their inventory. They can buy additional bags via Item Shop or via its correspondence number.
- Bag 1: basic (all versions).
- Bag 2: basic (all versions except Japan).
- Bag 3: 3700 GP - 7d; 9900 GP - 30d (most version).
- Bag 4: 3700 GP - 7d (VN); 9900 GP - 30d (most version).
- Bag 5: 9900 GP - 30d (most version) / 9900 cash (30d, CN).
- Bag 6: 9900 GP - 30d (most version) / 9900 cash (permanent, CN).
- Bag 7: 9900 GP - 30d (most version) / 13 Vcoins - 30d (VN) / 9900 cash (permanent, CN).
- Only Bag 3 has a 7d purchasing option. All other bags can only be rented for 30 days at once.
- CF China is the first version to sell bags as Cash item (followed by CF West and CF Vietnam), whereas all other versions sell it as GP item. This is also the first server that sells permanent Bags (6 and 7).
- With August 2019 patch in CF West, all bags (3,4,5,6,7) were released permanently in the item shop for GP and ZP (Bag 3 and 4 for 190.080 GP and Bag 5, 6 and 7 for 25.000 ZP)
- If players have weapons stored in a bag that expired, the weapons may get stuck and can't be put into another Bag. Make sure to remove all weapons from a bag that's about to expire if you don't plan to rent it anymore.
- In CF PH, weapons in the bag(s) that expired will be automatically removed.
- CF Philippines is the only version that doesn't release Bag 7.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.