| An Armsel Striker, already well known in the field for it's rapid rate of fire and large magazine size, now with an even bigger magazine size and with the Oriental Phoenix skin to increase its inherent value.|
- Weapon description
Armsel Striker-Oriental Phoenix is a variant of the Armsel Striker shotgun.
Armsel Striker-Oriental Phoenix is a semi automatic shotgun decorated with Oriental Phoenix pattern on the weapon.
There is no big differences with the original Striker, as it retains its very fast rate of fire and wide pellet spread; however, it has a larger 14 round drum magazine (+2), thus allowing more shots before reloading is needed.
- Moderate to high damage dealing.
- Very fast rate of fire.
- Relatively low recoil.
- High magazine capacity.
- Possible to do reload cancel.
- Wide pellet spread with low damage dropoff from 1-20 meters.
- Can be fired while reloading.
- Relatively slow drawing time.
- Very slow reloading time.
- Relatively heavy.
- Very low damage at medium-long range.
- Require some time to do full reload.
- Huge crosshair.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF Russia
- CF Indonesia
- CF West
- CF Brazil
- In CF Philippines, when playing Mutation Mode and its variants, it has an ammo inconsistency glitch where you will have 2-3 spare magazines. So far, this is the only confirmed gun to inherit the glitch outside of CFVN, where the glitch has started.
- This gun reloading is weird if you saved in replay, it will shown insert one shell clip at a time then do repeatedly until its fully loaded. It's unknown whether it has a bug.