| Developed in Russia, ASh-12.7 is focused on close quarter battle and has a high damage.|
- Weapon description
ASh-12.7 is a powerful semi-automatic rifle in CrossFire.
ASh-12.7 has a high damage dealing (almost equal to CSRG M1915), good accuracy and a reasonably fast draw/reload speed. However, this gun has a small magazine capacity (20 rounds), plus it's semi-automatic so firing speed strictly depends on players' skill. It's still possible to rapid-fire by hammering LMB, but the recoil will increase greatly.
It is capable of killing with 2 body shots at close range, and 3 body shots at longer ranges. Arms and legs need 3-4 shots to kill.
- High damage dealing.
- Moderate accuracy.
- Fast reloading speed.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Relatively small magazine capacity.
- Fire speed depends on players' trigger finger.
- Relatively heavy weight.
- High recoil when rapid-firing.
- CF China
- CF Russia
- CF Brazil
- CF Vietnam
- CF Español
- CF Philippines
- CF West
- The ASh-12.7 was designed at the request of the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB). It is dedicated for the purpose of close-quarter combat against heavily armed organized gangsters and terrorists. It was renamed to ShAK-12 in 2017.
- This weapon has the same caliber as the RSH-12 revolver.
- The reload animation is similar to Steyr AUG A3, but faster since bolt pull is skipped.
- There is a way to see this weapon fire in "automatic mode" - holding LMB and Open Chat Box Button (Enter) or ESC, this also work on an another semi-automatic rifle in Crossfire, M1A1 Carbine. This trick make the firing speed even more faster than any player have a good hammering LMB skill.
- In CF Indonesia, it is mistakenly categorized as an SMG.