| Developed by B&T in Switzerland, APR 338 equipped with a scope and a strong .338 Lapua bullet.|
- Weapon description
APR 338 is a bolt-action sniper rifle in CrossFire.
This sniper rifle has a similarity with some sniper rifles, because of the bipod configuration. This is also equipped with a silencer.
This gun has a notable fast bolt cycling time (on par with FN Ballista) and medium reload time. However, it draws out very slow since the user needs to unfold the stock before cycling the bolt, making this gun unsuitable for quick-switch.
- High damage.
- Fast bolt-cycling speed.
- Medium reloading speed.
- Quiet firing noise due to suppressor.
- Long drawing speed.
- Single scope phase.
- Slow zooming/scoping phase.
- Standard 10 rounds sniper magazine.
- Sometimes deals only 80 damage.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Indonesia
- CF Philippines
- CF Brazil
- CF Russia
- CF West
- CF Korea
- In CrossFire Indonesia, along with AK5C this weapon is sold as temporary GP weapon in the item shop. Making it the only weapon that cannot be obtained permanently from GP item shop.
- There is a mistake where the "+5" indicator is present in the item icon.
- Also, this weapon is mistakenly classed in the inventory as a rifle.
- In real life, the APR 338 is a strong competitor to the AWM in the world's market of firearms, while its predecessor APR 308 is a competitor to TRG-21.
- This is the very first sniper rifle to be introduced in CF PH's GP Black Market/Mega Lotto.
- The APR-338 has a special effect in which your movement is not impeded while you are zoomed in, letting you walk just as freely as if you were un-zoomed.