AN94-Scope is an assault rifle variant of AN94 in CrossFire.
This is the first AN94 variant added, and much like AK47-Scope, it features an optical zoom scope as attached accessory, which aids greatly on long ranged combat, but with a slightly slow rate of fire when using it. It comes with 35 rounds magazine (+5) and slightly improved accuracy. It also has black skin paint job, unlike the original AN94.
- High damage dealing.
- High ammo capacity than original AN94.
- High accuracy.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Effective in long range (via scope).
- Very accurate when firing via scope.
- Low recoil.
- Slower reloading speed.
- Slow rate of fire when using scope.
- Not yet released in other versions.
- CF Vietnam
- Despite the ItemIcon and BagIcon of this gun are same with original AN94 (except the scope), the in-game one shows that it has black skin instead of grey-white skin like the original counterpart.
- When this gun was first planned, SmileGate intended to give it no ammo upgrade, just like the Ultimate Gold variant. However, VTC's promo team made a mistake of claiming this gun would have +5 ammo on their first news, leading to community hype up skyrocketing and got shot down soon afterward when the news was corrected. However, CF VN's community at that time did the unthinkable of protesting against VTC for false advertising, putting enough pressure on them that SmileGate had to back down from their decision and gave AN94-Scope a 35 rounds mag.
- This gun, along with the original AN-94, has been removed from CF Vietnam's Black Market after being deemed too OP by SmileGate (as usual, these guys just made up an excuse since AN-94 is outclassed by a lot of cheap, more OP guns released nowadays). However, there was a playtime challenge event gave everyone chance to obtain this gun permanently for free, so it's now a common piece among low income players society.