AK74 is an assault rifle in CrossFire.
The AK74 is an assault rifle developed in the early 1970s, by Russian designer Mikhail Kalashnikov as the replacement for the earlier AKM.
This weapon features several important design improvements, that were primarily the result of converting the rifle to the intermediate-caliber high velocity 5.45×39mm cartridge.
This weapon can be considered as an alternative for rookie players who wanted a similar rifle like the AK47. This weapon is much easier to control, but because of the reduced recoil, it deals lower damage and slightly slower firespeed than the AK47 (except CF Vietnam).
This weapon can hold up to 30 rounds per magazine.
- Moderate damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Medium recoil.
- Purchasable in item shop for GPs.
- Faster firing speed than the AK-47 (VN).
- Loses accuracy when sprayed.
- Slower firing speed than the AK-47 (except VN).
- Very loud firing sound.
- Bad spraying pattern.
- The AK74 is the one of few weapons that receive the new animations, but only some regions that update receive the new animations.
- The gas-block of the AK74's model was from the AK47, not from the AK74.
- Unlike AK47, this variant hasn't been fixed and have original stats in CF Vietnam.
- AK-74 at Wikipedia.