The AK47-Knife Transformer is similar to the AK47-Beast in terms of stats. However, this weapon features a faster bayonet stab than the AK47-Beast, and has a special melee ability called "Charge Shot".
Unlike other VVIP weapons, this weapon features two-color effect roaming around its body. At first, the color of the body effect is blue. Then, after a few seconds, it turns into red (somehow charging itself). When the charge meter is full, the player can now shoot a "Charge Shot" by pressing right click. This beam has the same range as the bayonet stab, but it is a guaranteed one hit kill, and is even faster to perform than the stab.
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Medium-high rate of fire.
- Fast drawing speed.
- Fast reloading speed.
- Usable bayonet.
- Fast knife-stab speed.
- Guaranteed one hit-kill on Charge Shot.
- Loses accuracy when sprayed for too long.
- High recoil.
- Very loud firing sound.
- Bad spraying pattern.
- Charge Shot ability has same range with knife-stab.
- CF China
- CF Vietnam
- CF Russia
- CF West
- CF Philippines
- CF Brazil
- CF Indonesia
- CF Español
- Record Kill/Death - Yes/No.
- Special Melee Attack.
- Charge Shot: when fully charged, the rifle's body turns to red. (Can be Enabled/Disabled in the storage).
- Ultra-Fast Reload Speed.
- 200% EXP bonus for the owner.
- 30% EXP bonus for everyone.
- 20% GP bonus for everyone.
- CF Indonesia is the only version that uses the original AK47-Beast sound for this gun.
- This is the first VVIP weapon to feature two different secondary attacks at different times. Previously, a couple of weapons had two different secondary features, but they were toggled together due to usage of same button (i.e optical zoom scope and burst shot on XM8-3 shot, XM8-Adv 3 shot and G11).
- On its release, the AK-47 Knife Transformer features a unique "sprinting" ability (double tap W to run faster, but cannot attack). This was later scrapped for unknown reason, but it's presumable that it could disrupt gameplay balance if a full VVIP team equip this gun and use it to rush key point location before their opponents have the chance to.
- The "sprinting" ability is now back and exclusive for Battle Royale mode.
- A lot of people wonder why Tencent bothers adding another VVIP AK47 instead of updating the Beast variant - this is actually normal because the original AK47 Beast came from CF Indonesia, so Tencent cannot modify it without permission. Their solution of adding a new AK47 VVIP is much easier, plus, it can please the majority of players who wanted a "blue" AK47 VVIP instead of "red" (even though this gun has red eye most of the time due to its impact shot).
- Because of the uselessness of the Charge Shot, it has been modified in the Mobile version to function like a slug shell (Shotgun), in which close range shoot will be 1-hit kill but the firepower will drop as the distance widen (down to scoring only 70 damage at long range).