Differently from all other weapons, AK47 Royal Guard has its appearance change based on the level it's on, and it has a total of 4 forms. The last form of this gun features a design similar to D.E El-Dorado, with special effects on its body akin to the Beast Red Eye, found on the VIP variant.
- Obtainable and upgradable for free.
- Greatly improved stats over the regular AK47-Knife.
- Attach bayonet when upgraded to Phase 1 to Phase 3.
- Fast drawing speed when fully upgraded.
- Fast reloading speed when fully upgraded.
- Non-VIP weapons thus will drop upon getting killed.
- Requires farming MPs to fully upgrade, time-consuming.
- CF China
- CF Brazil
- CF Russia
- CF West
- CF Vietnam
Upgrade & Phase
|Name||Level||+EXP||Ammo||Bayonet||Fast Switch||Fast Reload||Spare mag||Materials||Total|
|AK47-Knife Honor Guard||6||50%||34||√||x||x||2||70 / 90*||200 / 220*|
|7||50%||34||√||√||x||2||90 / 110*||290 / 330*|
|8||50%||34||√||√||√||2||110 / 130*||400 / 460*|
|9||50%||34||√||√||√||3||130 / 150*||530 / 610*|
|AK47-Knife Royal Guard||10||100%||35||√||√||√||3||150 / 200*||680 / 810*|
*Applied in WE & BR.
- AK47-MK (basic form) use AK47-Balance stats.
- Sadly, it shares the nerfed AK47 stats in CF Vietnam.
- In the basic form (AK47-MK), HUD, BagIcon, and ItemIcon have normal AK47 color, but in the third-person view, AK47-MK has lighter color.
- Judging by the final phase of this weapon's design, it looks similar to Desert Eagle-El Dorado's design with a light core on both weapons; however, the AK-47 has rolling wheels as long as when you're holding the weapon while the DE only has ones rolling when reloading.
- The basic phase of this weapon is the gift from the system. But the system also forces player upgrade to Phase 1 in the tutorial guide so we can't see it.
- But if the Upgrade button doesn't work for the first time, you can obtain it, and use it normally.