This weapon is released along with CrossFire 2.0 update.
The world's famous AK-47, now has been rebuilt using the thermostable ARES alloy, which is known to helped to win the war against the nano ghost.
This weapon has been modified, now with a bayonet attached, expanded ammunition capacity, and a dual magazine that makes the reloading process faster.
The AK47-Knife Ares is a step up compared to other AK Knife variants. It has a faster draw speed, higher accuracy, slightly higher damage, faster rate of fire, and most importantly lower recoil than the AK47 Knife. In this aspect its actually more of an upgraded AK47.
Because of the dual magazine attachment, the reloading time has been reduced significantly. And the attached bayonet is useful in close-quarter battle. It can kill in one stab to the chest, arms, or head.
This weapon holds 35 rounds per magazine (+5 for CF VN).
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy.
- Medium rate of fire.
- Usable bayonet.
- Fast reloading speed.
- High ammunition capacity per magazine.
- Loses accuracy when sprayed.
- High recoil.
- Very loud firing sound.
- Bad spraying pattern.
- Available in all CF versions which already updated to CrossFire 2.0.
- Like other DMZ weapons, this gun has two reload animations - the first one has the first magazine being swapped around for the second mag, while the second one is replacing the dual magazine with another dual mag. Both animations have the same reload speed.
- The reloading speed between this weapon and AK47-Beast is almost equal.