A-Bolt Shotgun is a bolt-action shotgun featured in CrossFire.
This gun has a mixed rep between MTs-255 and KS-23, with good firepower at close range but notably slower firing speed due to its bolt-action nature. It has 3 rounds capacity like the Serbu Super-Shorty, but the usage of magazine means it can be reloaded quite fast, at the cost of no reload cancel.
- High damage both in close range and mid range (if zoomed in).
- Quick reloading time.
- Narrow pellet spread.
- Fast drawing speed.
- High accuracy.
- Narrow crosshair when zooming in.
- One time reload.
- Slow bolt cycling time against the quicker pump cycling speed of common shotguns in general.
- Damage reduced in long range.
- Very low magazine capacity.
- Unable to do reload cancel.
- Huge crosshair.
- CF Russia
- CF China
- CF West
- CF Español
- CF Indonesia
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF Korea
- This weapon is the very first shotgun to use a bolt-action system in CrossFire.
- Similar to DAR-21 & HK21, this is the third weapon in CrossFire which features screen zoom without a visible scope. Unusually, the crosshair shrinks down significantly when scoped in (something other weapons don't have), which also makes the pellets spread narrower, making it more effective in mid range.
- Incidentally, this trait makes A-Bolt Shotgun best used with "quick-scope" trick (RMB+LMB) regardless of distance, since it will increase 1-hit kill chance significantly when using optical zoom to make the pellet spread smaller.
- In CF Europe, although still categorized as a Shotgun, this weapon incorrectly receives ammo buff from M4A1-VIPs.
- In CF Philippines, this is the first permanent shotgun in GP Black Market (the Remington 870 is also featured, but only temporary).