687 EELL Diamond Pigeon-Camo is a shotgun variant of the 687 EDP featured in CrossFire.
This gun sports a greenish jungle camo skin. Its firepower is slightly improved (increasing chance to 1-hit kill enemies at long range), but due to its break-action nature, this gun doesn't receive additional ammo upgrade.
The biggest difference is that 687 EDP-Camo has different reloading animation, as player characters insert both shell into the chamber at once instead of one at a time. While the animation appears slightly slower, overall speed is still faster than normal 687 EDP, giving this gun an edge during battle.
- High damage dealing.
- High accuracy for a shotgun.
- Very narrow shells spreading.
- Faster reloading speed.
- Fast rate of fire.
- Very low ammo capacity.
- High recoil.
- Damage decreases at long range.
- Can't be fired while reloading.
- CF Vietnam
- CF Russia
- CF West
- CF Brazil
- CF Philippines
- CF Indonesia
- This is one of the few weapons that doesn't receive ammo boost despite its new skin.
- In CF Vietnam, 687 EDP-Camo sits on 2nd prize slot just like its predecessor in the Assault capsule. Coincidentaly, both capsule contains a sniper rifle as 1st prize (FN Ballista and Savage 110BA-Snow Camo)
- In CF Japan, this gun is mistakenly called 687 EELL Diamond Pigeon (dropping the "Camo" word altogether). The gun is named properly in Storage, but the HUD text is still missing the Camo word.
- In CF PH, this weapon is permanently obtainable via Mileage Shop with a price of 20,000 MP.
- It is also a limited edition weapon along with G3A3-Camo and is available until the end of October.
- This weapon was once again made available in the Mileage Shop for the 9th Anniversary celebration.
- In CF West, this gun is considered as part of Octagon Camo set instead, similar to AK12-Iron Spider's case (which is considered as part of Iron Beast set).